April 10, 2018
Note: Dean Spiro & Richard Stamm were not present for this meeting.
· The meeting was called to order @ 5:00 PM by president John Moynihan.
· A motion was made and seconded to approve the March 13, 2018 minutes.
· Treasurer’s Report:
Opening balance for the month was $1394.97
Dues collected 30.00
50/50 Raffle 37.50
Paid for the Westlake gift certificate 50.00
Current balance $1411.47
· George Montgomery reviewed the upcoming rule changes including balls hit out of bounds, lost balls,
hitting the flag stick while putting on the green, hitting the opponent, his/her equipment or their cart.
· The upcoming Cedar Creek Tournament on April 25th was discussed. When submitting your entry
make sure to include the tees you are playing from so adjustments to your handicap can be made.
· The Match Play Tournament will be played on May3rd, 4th and 5th at Cedar Creek.
You will be guaranteed to play at least 3 matches.
· John Moynihan reviewed the tournament schedule for the remainder of the year.
The only open month is August and Ray Naramore has agreed to run a tournament for that month.
· John asked if there were any questions. In response to a previous question, he said that
Gary Crisafulli had not yet found out when the cedar marker posts for the tee boxes
would be installed. He will see Jim McNair and get an answer for the next meeting.
· The 50/50 drawing was won by Ben Peppard and was worth $35.00.
· The meeting was adjourned.
Substitute Secretary for Dean Spiro